permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Design critiques

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Design critiques
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 07:15:19 -0400

Linda Shewan wrote:

Thanks Sharon, a "Permaculture Design Critiques" Yahoo Group is on my
to-do list... unless someone else likes the idea and wants to 'own' the
list. Not sure I want to moderate a list??? But I think a lot of people
would benefit from viewing and hearing views on different designs as
long as it is constructive.

Insstead of creating yet another obscure permaculture list why don't you just
use the
Permaculture Wiki that Rich created and post your designs there? Yahoo is one of the worst places to host a list, for many valid reasons. You can post your permaculture designs to the Wiki and people can see them online while they are browsing your area.

Or Lawrence - should there be like a "section" for that here. Can we
post pictures etc? I don't want to do anything that would upset or
detract from this list.

Yes, you can post pictures and any other form of media.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm