permaculture - Re: [permaculture] lawn care in the afterlife

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] lawn care in the afterlife
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:01:26 -0400

How about waking up, read what I wrote and being cooperative like everyone
else
and not filling the archives with nonessential text.

Martin Naylor wrote:

I smoke and drink and defeat any thinking that as reality
I also believe that it is any man's right to do it
I also believe Women have the same right
martin

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net> wrote:
Martin Naylor wrote:

Aquarius and the Peace will Guard the PLANET

mIEKAL aND

wrote: GOD: Frank, you know all about gardens and nature. What in the world
Instead of a one liner reply appended to the entirety of a long quoted
message you and all others could
either 1) trim to bare essentials the quoted text 2) include no quoted text
3) paraphrase the message
replied to 4) not post a reply at all