permaculture - Re: [permaculture] lawn care in the afterlife

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kenneth Benway" <ken@arcadiandesign.org>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] lawn care in the afterlife
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:24:43 -0400

To Keith Johnson and anyone who cares:
Thank you for your comments. I realize that this is a
Permaculture venue and I look forward to participating in this online
community; however I am going to get political here for just a moment.
As a member of the global community, American citizen and Permaculture
Designer I am very concerned about the direction the United States has
been going over the past several decades. For the first time in quite a
while I am able to support whole heartedly (with no reservations) a
presidential candidate for the president of the United States. This man
is honest, in integrity and in my view incorruptible. His name is Ron
Paul and he is running as a Republican. I don't want to get into the
details here but please take the time to do a search on his name and
take a hard look at what he stands for and his position on critical
issues. I hope you like what you see. For me supporting and voting for
this man is like having Thomas Jefferson in the 2008 election.
Permaculture=an Agrarian Society=Jefferson's vision for the
republic=power to the people living in harmony with nature.
Sincerely
Ken Benway
St Petersburg Fl