permaculture - Re: [permaculture] food dryers?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lisa Rollens" <rollens@fidnet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] food dryers?
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 20:59:42 -0500

Katey, Normally I would agree with you, but the Real Goods outlet store is great., I have gotten plenty of 75% off items. But it's been several years since I lived there and don't know how it goes these days. Ebay is great. I certainly agree that one can get good deals there. Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Katey" <newtribe@hughes.net>