permaculture - [permaculture] the largest social movement in all of history

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J Kolenovsky" <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] the largest social movement in all of history
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 14:20:35 -0500

Wow. Good article. Guess I never fathomed that realization before
especially living in an .org volunteer town.
I related to the guy who collected computers from Washington, D.C., New
York and England. I created a group locally and gave those recycled
computers after being wiped to schools, non-profits and charities.

Message: 1