permaculture - [permaculture] the largest social movement in all of history

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jody Troupe <jodyt2@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] the largest social movement in all of history
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 19:19:18 -0400

Hello-

This just posted today, so I'm assuming it didn't already make the rounds?
It isn't specifically about permaculture, but I thought it was uplifting reading -

A Global Democratic Movement Is About to Pop
Something earth-changing is afoot among civil society -- a significant social movement
is eluding the radar of mainstream culture.

http://www.alternet.org/envirohealth/51088/