permaculture - [permaculture] April 27th is the early registration deadline for the Permaculture Design Course in Winlaw, BC. May 28 - June 9, 2007.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: G Lamoureux <spiralfarm@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] April 27th is the early registration deadline for the Permaculture Design Course in Winlaw, BC. May 28 - June 9, 2007.
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:35:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
this is a notice to let you know that April 27th is
the early registration deadline for the upcoming
Permaculture Design Course in Winlaw, BC May 28 - June
9, 2007.
The are still spaces available for the course.

Please get in touch with us if you want to reserve
your space.

Last year, some participants suggested that we add a
third optional week to the course for more hands-on
activities. I think that it's a great idea and we'll
have a week of hands-on activities June 11 -16, 2007.
The cost for the week is $225. You will need to
register directly with me for that week if you are
interested. The fee doesn't include any meals. We can
have communal meals, potluck or the participants can
take care of their own meals.
The hands-on week will includes mostly hands-on
activities at the farm or at other local farms, some
group discussions and the possibility of some
presentations and a design exercise. The program will
also offers some activities that the participants may
requests. If there are enough participants, we might
have some guest instructors to lead some of the
hands-on activities.

If you have any questions regarding the permaculture
design course please contact us.
Thanks.

Gregoire Lamoureux
Kootenay Permaculture Institute