permaculture - [permaculture] Pacific NW - Plant Propagation Weekend Workshop

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Dave Boehnlein" <permaculture.dave@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Pacific NW - Plant Propagation Weekend Workshop
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 13:59:54 -0700

Hey Folks,

I thought there might be folks from our neck of the woods interested
in this course!

Dave Boehnlein
Education Director
Bullock's Permaculture Homestead
http://www.permacultureportal.com

Plant Propagation Weekend Workshop - May 4-6, 2007

Where: At the Bullock's 30 year old Permaculture Homestead, Orcas Island, WA

Instructors: Douglas Bullock, Joseph Bullock & Sam Bullock

Learn how to get all the great plants you've been looking for yourself
without breaking the bank. Fruit & nut trees, shrubs, perennials,
annuals, rootstocks, etc.

Hands-on experience in:

* Seeding - scarification, mediums, etc.
* Cuttings - hardwood, softwood, root, etc.
* Grafting - theory, whip & tongue, cleft, etc.
* Layering - for berries & other fruit
* Division - root, crown, etc.

Course Tuition: $180; includes delicious, mostly organic meals,
camping space, & materials. Payment is due upon course registration.
Course is limited to 40 participants.

For more info contact:
Dave Boehnlein
360-840-8483
permaculture.dave@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] Pacific NW - Plant Propagation Weekend Workshop, Dave Boehnlein, 04/03/2007