permaculture - [permaculture] want to live on a sweet farm?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lunaflora21 <lunaflora21@aol.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] want to live on a sweet farm?
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 19:05:33 -0800

Hi everyone,
Thought I would post this to the permaculture listserv, since everyone on
here seems to have one common interest...p-p-p-permaculture. Yeah! I live on
a 100 acre farm in Olympia, WA and am looking for a roommate (to share the
farmhouse with myself, one of my friends, and two sweet kitties). We are
very into permaculture (both of us have studied and practiced in various
eco-villages), and have many projects laid out for the growing season. Rent
is about $350/mo + 1/3 of the utilites. There is an orchard with fruit and
nut trees, as well as grape vines (vino! vino!). We will be growing the
majority of our own food this summer, and have chickens, a composting toilet,
rabbit hutches/worm bins on the list of projects (just to name a few). There
is a lake on the property, with rainbow trout and other fish. If anyone is
interested in becoming part of this positive and progressive household and
getting down and dirty permie-style please let me know (lunaflora21@aol.com)
and we can chat about it. Hope you are all well!
Much love.
Katie

  • [permaculture] want to live on a sweet farm?, Lunaflora21, 03/07/2007