permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Cell Phones - Free411

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "J. Kolenovsky" <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Cell Phones - Free411
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:46:09 -0600

Since "Mr". Larry London (just kidding Larry because u need it
once/while, ha ha) put out the info about cell phones, I tested it.
Automated and can't hear, jerky and shakes a lot, live customer service
reps can't do shit without a script. Oh - better have the street address
the way "they" have it which may not be the same as everyone else's
having it. (grammar? Too dang old to relearn). The first lady sounded
like she was on the moon and fixin" (TX talk) to go behind it. Asked me
how she sounded and I said..."Sounds like you are on the..."

Energy shortages prove its right.
Peak Oil changing is your lifestyle.
www.energybulletin.net - exhilirating
www.peak-oil-news.info/ - informative
www.theoildrum.com/ - interesting
www.postcarbon.org/ - practical
www.celestialhabitats.com - cool

  • Re: [permaculture] Cell Phones - Free411, J. Kolenovsky, 03/07/2007