permaculture - Re: [permaculture] previous message I sent about young earth lover

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kathleen Evans" <evansdk@earthlink.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] previous message I sent about young earth lover
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 13:01:09 -0500

Dear all, I sent that "vision of a young earth lover" about my young friend,
Julia Orth, an essay written the day she died in a car accident,this past
July 11th. Her mother, Anne Orth, and her fiance and his family, were excited
that I wanted to share it with my permaculture list and Julia's mom asked
that I forward to her any responses. Since no one has responded yet, I'm
writing again to ask you to take a glance at it, respond with something sweet
if you're so inclined, and I'll forward it to her. Think it will go a ways
toward helping their healing. Thanks! Here is the link again,
http://gristmill.grist.org/story/2006/7/16/121240/675
namaste, Kathy

Kathy Evans
evansdk@earthlink.net