permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Landscape Architects/Environmental planners on thislist?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Kevin Topek" <ktopek@houston.rr.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Landscape Architects/Environmental planners on thislist?
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:15:41 -0500

Greg,

All my landscape designs and installations are based on Permaculture
principles. Clients may not pay a lot in the beginning, but appreciate the
species mix more over time. In fact, I usually have to remove large volumes
of biomass much sooner than other landscaping techniques would generate. The
organic debris does get recycled into mulch though.

Kevin