permaculture - Re: [permaculture] BY THE LIGHT OF A BURNING BRIDGE, A Permanent Goodbye to the United States, by Michael C. Ruppert

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] BY THE LIGHT OF A BURNING BRIDGE, A Permanent Goodbye to the United States, by Michael C. Ruppert
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:01:28 +1000 (EST)

You think he's gutless I have left every culture, religion, that exist or has
ever existed
Martin

Kai Vido <kaivido@yahoo.com> wrote:
I agree with Trudie. Not being in Ruppert's shoes, none of us can truly
judge, but he seems to have made a difficult decision and followed both
his heart and his head. I hope his work is rewarded with greater
reception than it has seemed to get.

kai

--- Trudie Redding wrote:

> Everybody deserves a fresh start, if you ever need one, I for one
> will
> not call you a wimp. Why should he stay to show a stronger message,
> What
> is your definition of strong?
> Reminds me of the time a rapist was attacking women in my naborhood.
> moved away to make a fresh start as I was not able to concentrate any
> longer. A woman I know said I had wimped out. I was surprised and
> mad,
> but while I was trying to figure out why she judged me so harshly she
> finally told me that years before she had been attacked. So now she
> was
> drinking herself to death.
> It's not selfish to want a fresh start, it is possibly a healthy
> choice
> for the individual.
> Trudie Redding

There is no consciousness or unconsciousness, there is only awareness, Love
and Freedom are states, every Human has a right to be in Love and Freedom
every Human has a right to shelter food clean water and clothing.All
psychological thought, all fears, wants, dreams, hopes desires are a waste of
energy
Martin

On Yahoo!7
Answers: Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people