permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Off The Contour Test II

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ute Bohnsack <sustag@eircom.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Off The Contour Test II
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 18:26:00 +0100

Monday, July 3, 2006, 3:38:56 PM, you wrote:

d> G'day,

d> Had a bit of a confounding play and hopefully my efforts of dreamweaver
d> discovery have been successful, lest I'll find someone who really knows
what
d> they are doing. So can someone quickly confirm that these pages are
d> accessible so I can be put to rest.

d> http://www.permaculture.biz/OffTheContour.htm

d> Ciao,

d> Daz
Hi Darren,
Can see the pics now! (I was one of the folks who couldn't see them before )
Mozilla Firefox
Jedd is right though about the "C:\\\ stuff"
oh the joys of html coding...

Ute