permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Off The Contour Test II

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jedd <jedd@progsoc.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Off The Contour Test II
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 00:56:11 +1000

On Tuesday 04 July 2006 12:38 am, darren wrote:
] Had a bit of a confounding play and hopefully my efforts of dreamweaver
] discovery have been successful, lest I'll find someone who really knows
what
] they are doing. So can someone quickly confirm that these pages are
] accessible so I can be put to rest.

All those photos work (though just like every other interesting picture
on the net, they're smaller than they could be, and don't have enough
words wrapped around them!).

Those tree guards look good -- am I right in assuming they only
come off by stripping them up the tree? I'm also guessing that
they're fairly reusable, but I'm curious how long they last for you
in this climate. Final question on them - do they stop roos pushing
the plant over, or do you have some stakes in there holding them up?

Oh .. dreamweaver appears to have borked your primary links on
your main page -- it's all referring to C:\\\ stuff now .. which
won't work for those of us not sitting at your computer. ;)

Jedd.