permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A good scythe

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Niels Corfield <mudguard@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A good scythe
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 15:06:30 +0100

He carries the adjustable wooden snath that Peter designed.

Niels

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

Niels Corfield wrote:

Simon Fairlie's shipment costs to the US are quite steep.
Perhaps it would be worth arranging collection for a shipment of his, since there is more competition in the US market for haulage.

I ordered a large quantity of Bulldog gardening tools from a hardware store
in England;
they shipped it via air freight, expensive but worth it for the quality spades and other digging tools I was able to add to the museum (I mean toolshed :-) Does he have anything that SS and SC do not carry?