permaculture - [permaculture] A good Scythe

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Charles de Matas" <cdematas@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] A good Scythe
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 17:40:30 +0000

Thanks Roxann, Marjory, Niels and others who have replied to me. I'm still looking at the scythe connection website, trying to learn more. I like the philosophy of the website, appropriate tech, convivial tools, efficient bio mechanics, etc. Peter seems interested in introducing the scythe to "Third world" countries also, which is what is important to me. I would like to attend a workshop or something so I could get more hands on training, so I'm looking out for events like that.

Charles.