permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Global Food Supply Near the Breaking Point

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "E.Christopher Mare" <ecmare@antiochsea.edu>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Global Food Supply Near the Breaking Point
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 15:43:19 -0400

Hey List,

In this "Global Food Supply..." discussion I saw a reference to a book
coming out later in the year positing a reduction in population as a
result of agricultural adjustments post-peak oil.

I meant to save the reference but can't find it now. Could someone please
repost?

Thanks heaps,
Chris Mare
Ecotopia