permaculture - Re: [permaculture] slug solutions?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lance Thornton <tlance@netdoor.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] slug solutions?
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 10:00:27 -0700

I've read that statement in his book as well, but how does one convince the ducks to only eat the slugs but avoid eating the lettuce and other tasty vegetables?

-Lance

Scott Vlaun wrote:
When I mentioned to Mollison that we had a slug problem, he told me: You don't have a slug problem mate, you've got a duck deficiency.

Scott Vlaun
Moose Pond Arts+Ecology
Design Solutions for a Sustainable Future

35 Moose Pond Road
Otisfield, Maine 04270
207-739-2409 Studio
207-890-4099 Cell