permaculture - Re: [permaculture] OK time for a domain registration service change

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mangodance <bmn@iglou.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] OK time for a domain registration service change
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 00:48:02 -0400

Claude William Genest wrote:

www.godaddy.com

I strongly second that...I am also a convert to godaddy.com

I have a good number of domains and also had problems with a scattering of domain registrars. I had to use godaddy for a nonprofit organization and was impressed by their work ethic, and their functionality. My rep has even called me to let me know I could add months on hosting and for no additional money. I respect when a company does something other than wring every last cent out of a client. About 2 weeks ago, when they rolled out new server space, the deluxe and premium hosting plans got even cheaper...and for WAY more space.

Anyway, my rep is David Tischler. You can email him at:

dtischler@godaddy.com

Tell him barry sent you (I get nothing for this BTW...just showing him my appreciation). He may have coupons for domains, hosting, or moving domains. He's usually good about ferriting them out if available. I've found him to be stellar.

Sorry to sound like such a cheerleader...but they really have been superb.