permaculture - [permaculture] OK time for a domain registration service change

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] OK time for a domain registration service change
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 18:39:53 -0500

Seems that my current domain registration agent has totally
bungled my account login and password. Now I have to take
time to reauthenticate.

Can anyone recommend a good domain registration service, hopefully one that
does
not charge $35 per year per domain for a 1 year registration, less for
multiple years?
I have over 16 domains and would like to switch to a cheaper and secure
service.

LL