permaculture - Re: [permaculture] " a bridge over troubled waters"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: Claude William Genest <genest@pivot.net>, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] " a bridge over troubled waters"
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 09:24:54 -0700

Claude William Genest wrote:

Flames happen ! Inevitable. If Buddhist monks can get into street brawls with each other ( like the ones I read about in Thailand) then why should we be so perfect ?

I have to disagree with you Claude. I am on several lists that don't
flame each other and still manage to disagree without rancor. That
Monks brawl is not an excuse for us to brawl, quite the contrary.

It's how we deal with it that counts and I think we're dealing with it well.

I think that for those who have cut their subscription to the list we
have obviously not dealt well. While I enjoy debate and heated
discussion with those who have equally thick skin to mine I will miss
the contribution to the list by the more sensitive and sensible. The PC
principal of diversity applies here - a corral full of bulls is
ultimately unsustainable whether for beef or "bull-shit".

Anyways - People who can't handle flames are a bunch of...... Just kidding ! Hee!

Best Regards,

Claude William Genest

Thanks for your response,
Scott Pittman