permaculture - Re: [permaculture] List Host Blues -- I'm outta here!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Gryphon <gryphondanu@earthlink.net>
  • To: Permaculture Listserv <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] List Host Blues -- I'm outta here!
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 10:27:43 -0800

Thanks for the link to the new listserve Kat. I've had it with the rudeness of this listserv's moderator -- and so have many others who have privately contacted me off-list. As a result, I'm unsubbing from this list and signing up for the openpermaculture listserv. I certainly hope the climate's more temperate there!

Blessings,
Gryphon
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SierraPermaculture/
--