permaculture - [permaculture] March Tour, Keeping Chickens, Organic Gardening Class and More

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Greg <FarmerGreg@UrbanFarm.org>
  • To: phxpermaculture@yahoogroups.com, Localtoglobaljustice@yahoogroups.com, Permaculture@openpermaculture.org, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] March Tour, Keeping Chickens, Organic Gardening Class and More
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:06:38 -0700

Hi all,

The next two weeks are jam packed we have got a "Keeping Chickens in your Yard" as well as an "Organic Gardening" class, both taught by Don Titmus. Plus we are bringing in Brad Lancaster from Tucson to talk about his new Rainwater harvesting book. Hope to see you at one of our awesome events.

Greg
602-565-7045

Saturday, March 4 - Home tour of Don's Permaculture site in Mesa, AKA the Bee Oasis.
Come see an Urban Permaculture in process. Organic Veggie garden, mixed flower garden (with the new urbanite edge), water catchment system, moveable chicken system, top bar bee hive, composting, multi-use areas, fruit trees, bone yard and more. Rain or Shine.