permaculture - [permaculture] anybody help with this one?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: holmgren@netconnect.com.au
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] anybody help with this one?
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:40:01 +1100

From: "Darla Schoenrock" <darlaschoenrock@hotmail.com>
To: info@holmgren.com.au
Cc: darlaschoenrock@hotmail.com
Subject: Permaculture Design Educational Resources in the USA
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:01:50 -0600

Hi,

I live in the USA and I am new to Permaculture. I would like to learn more about Permaculture, take a Permaculture Design Certificate Course and get some hands on experience. I would be grateful if you would be able to offer any recommendations for learning resouces here in the USA. I live in the midwest but I am not geographically bound.

I will be purchasing raw land and developing a rural farm. I will be looking for someone to do a Pre-purchase site assessment. Let me know who you recomend in the USA for that, also, if you will. I will be building a house and all structures using green, sustainable building principles and materials. I will be using Permaculture principles to direct me with the purchase of the land, the design of all elements. I will be running a market garden and CSA.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerley,

Darla Schoenrock
651.224.1476

Many thanks, Su
--
David Holmgren & Su Dennett
Holmgren Design Services

Melliodora (Hepburn Permaculture Gardens)
16 Fourteenth St,
Hepburn
Victoria
Australia. 3461.