permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 33, Issue 2

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 33, Issue 2
  • Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 17:20:28 -0600

Well my tongue is not in my cheek - I believe, as did Bill M. that use of the word permaculture was earned through some understanding of permaculture design! I understand, mKiEl.., that thousands of people and organizations use the word permaculture - and for the most part I find that they are people of integrity and honor in that use, but there is always the pornographer, black box salesmen, pedophile, and snake oil man who gloms onto any ride that might provide a buck on the backs of others efforts! I am most vehemently against this kind of huckterism.

Scott Pittman

Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Records???