permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Anyone or groups in Northern Wisconsin?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "lynnann" <lynnann@newnorth.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Anyone or groups in Northern Wisconsin?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:56:06 -0500

Hi....I had already contacted a couple of you individually before I found
this list/group. So far no replies...so...I'll ask you all....

My little garden center has become the central point for permaculture
"research" and info gathering, up here in the far (read: USDA zones 2/3) of
northern Wisconsin.

I'm accruing a large group of very eco-interested folks, both seasonal and
permanent residents. Our growing season is almost at an end and harvesting
is about to begin. We would love to hear from those of you who live
permacultural lives in our same growing zone. Next spring I would be
interested in providing a couple of very basic design/theory workshops here
in Sugar Camp....at LynnAnn's Path to Nature, Gardening with Conscience.

Feel free to contact me off this list at: lynnann96@yahoo.com.

thanks for a wonderful forum for important info sharing...love and
peace...lynnann