permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: RE: [FL-PERMACULTURE] 9th Annual Bioregional Congress at EarthHaven]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Forest Garden" <forestgarden@austin.rr.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: RE: [FL-PERMACULTURE] 9th Annual Bioregional Congress at EarthHaven]
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 11:47:53 -0500

Oops! The link should be www.bioregionalcongress.org

Ugh, my marketing talents could use a bit of polishing.

Actually, I am just trying to help out the folks at Earthaven. Thier
attendance for the bioregional congress is surprisingly low - so I am
posting this on our local lists and putting up flyers. If you were thinking
of going, please sign up! They need to know early to plan for food, tec.

See you there.

Marjory