permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: RE: [FL-PERMACULTURE] 9th Annual Bioregional Congress at EarthHaven]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Selwyn Polit <selwyn@austintx.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: RE: [FL-PERMACULTURE] 9th Annual Bioregional Congress at EarthHaven]
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 10:24:39 -0500

I don't think that is the correct page. The Bioregional Congress isn't about genital consumption is it? I've never been to a Bioregional Congress, but I have been to Eathaven and they don't seem that way inclined.

Selwyn

Am interested in finding out more about this. Unfortunately, when I went to
the URL given ( http://www.bioregionalcongress.com/ ) ~>

the page states:
"ConsumeMyGenitals.Com is currently under construction.
Please try back soon."

????????????????????

ad<THX>vance
f.d. crow

--^---------------------------------------------------------------- This email
was sent to: burns@panix.com

http://www.topica.com/?p=TEXFOOTER

- - - www.cayuta.org - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I truly believe that as long as we have not found
peace with the soil, we won't find peace above the
ground. ...we will remain parasites, consuming more
than participating and spiralling into entropy until
we commit mass suicide.
-Emilia Hazelip
- - - permaculture@cayuta.org - - - - - - - - - -