permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Tsunami

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Tsunami
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 22:47:51 -0500

Bear,
Thanks for the links. They were the perfect reference for me when a fellow wrote and asked for tips and guidelines for his upcoming trip to Thailand.
I also used domain in your email address to look at your website. Your metalwork is delightful though I wished I could see your photography in larger formats. I didn't see any material for your Permaculture work. Do you have another site for that? Anyway, thought you might want to be listed in our Planetary Permaculture Directory. Let me know and I'll make it happen. That goes for any other designers /consultants / teachers / farmers on the list, too.
Keith

Bear K wrote:

Hello everyone,

The blog WorldChanging has an interesting piece:
http://www.worldchanging.com/archives/001835.html
It appears that most of the coastal areas with intact mangrove forests were spared massive effects thanks to the forest's buffering effects.

Best wishes,
Bear

--
Keith Johnson