permaculture - RE: [permaculture] I'm looking for a good on-line grocery

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Carrie Shepard" <outlikeelijah@gbronline.com>
  • To: <paul@richsoil.com>, "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] I'm looking for a good on-line grocery
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:18:38 -0600

Hi Paul,

Many isolated food producers are now packaging and mailing food. I know in
OK there's a buffalo rancher who mails stuff and I can personally attest to
the product quality! If you go to the producers list, you can see what
various OK farmers and growing and you can email them if there is something
you'd like to buy for shipping info.

Better than grocery stores!!

I'm going to order some fair trade coffee through primacafe for local OK
grown X-mas gift baskets this year.

http://shop.oklahomafood.org/

Carrie

-