permaculture - [permaculture] I'm looking for a good on-line grocery

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Paul Wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] I'm looking for a good on-line grocery
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 07:55:08 -0800 (PST)

It takes about an hour for me to drive to the nearest store that has good
organic
selection. I'm thinking that there might be an on-line organic food store
that might be
about the same price once you figure in shipping. And then I'm thinking that
I'm
probably not the first person to think of this. Surely there are other
farmers in the
back woods with a similar idea ...

Anybody have a favorite on-line grocery?