permaculture - [permaculture] Way of life

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: McFarlandAIA@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Way of life
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:12:29 EDT

The beauty of Permaculture, the essence of it, as that the principles are
adaptable to whatever your lifestyle is. It neutralizes the excesses by
making us
more aware of our waste. We live a more sustainable life whether we are in
the city, in the country or living under a bridge. And, in addition, we can
influence others, like I do when I teach Permaculture, and bring the excesses
down
even more, one student at a time. We will never change the world immediately,
but the combined individuals giving life to a more sustainable life can and
will change the world.