permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 18, Issue 23

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 18, Issue 23
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:04:03 -0500

We bought a DR Trimmer Mower about 4 years ago from them. Just about everything on it has broken at least once, some things multiple times (luckily we have somebody here who is good at fixing such things, otherwise the repairs would have been costly), about the only good thing I can say about it is that it has a briggs & stratton engine which is still going fine. I know several other people who bought similar range of equipment from them and they were having the same sort of problems. I think their stuff would be fine for lite-duty work. I don't have experience with the shredders tho.

mIEKAL