permaculture - [permaculture] REally great practical website..

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Mike Barnett" <dreadlox@cwjamaica.com>
  • To: <aquaponics@townsqr.com>
  • Cc: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] REally great practical website..
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:55:02 -0600

Web site whale!!
http://www.fftc.agnet.org
THis site had me going for about 3 hours recently....

http://www.fftc.agnet.org/library/
Click on the topics of interest especially...

Of late, I am interested in the power of using indigenous microorganisms, to
do some "work" for me, sorta like getting "S&S" aquaponic starter culture to
get the aquatic side going real
fast...http://www.fftc.agnet.org/library/list/subcat/E.html

This site has a practical page that has some really cool topics.. that are
really good to go!! Although the picture quality is weak, there are a few
documents here that could get you on the right track on a number of topics!!

Just had to share this one..... :-)

Mike.

  • [permaculture] REally great practical website.., Mike Barnett, 07/19/2004