permaculture - [permaculture] Intern from Israel looking for internship trade

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Intern from Israel looking for internship trade
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 10:46:50 -0500

(This came to us at Dreamtime Village. I'm posting this to the list because we simply do not have the resources to offer internships for free. Hopefully someone else that is better set up to deal with his needs will respond directly to his email listed below.)

Hello to all.

My name is lightning, and i'm writing this mail to try and get some info on eco-building and design +permaculture, waste management, recycling, and other ecological issues..

It has been my long time dream to open my own centre for under privileged retarded children, and i wish to get training through work experience..

I am looking for an eco-village or any other place (a school or institute) in which i can get educated in the fields of perma-culture and eco-building & design (a-z solar& wind energy, waste management etc.), through working ..

I come from a war torn country (Israel) and it is very hard to come by the sums of money needed for tuition asked by so many of the schools today.

My question is this: is there a possibility to receive such training with you? by volunteering or by working (work exchange), or if not  can you please refer me to some eco village or institute that has these living & learning programs (education through experience)?.I am very a very hardworking individual, honest and posses good will to help other beings to become self sufficient and more eco & spiritually developed..

I thank you in advance for any answer you may choose to give.

Thank you

Lightning

barak borrer <lucidfairytales@yahoo.com>

may all beings be happy,be peaceful be liberated
       lightining samma sati