permaculture - [permaculture] ECO-Strength/Handling Difficult People

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Sally Ramsden" <sramspare@bigfoot.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: sallyramsden@bigfoot.com
  • Subject: [permaculture] ECO-Strength/Handling Difficult People
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:53:00 -0500

Hello PCUK and everyone who wants to see more change in the world!

Your Permaculture (UK) vision is remarkable! Our world sure is desperate for
the ethics and change you bring in order to survive. As members, mustn't we
take care of ourselves too, survive and thrive so to best demonstrate what we
believe in, influence others and initiate change. Will you permit me to show
all UK Permaculturists and eco-friends new ways to make more impact, safely
and easily?

Isn't trying to change the world challenging? As a British-Australian PC
educator/activist, my work on the edge bombarded me with stresses, doubt,
bureaucracies and opposition and burned me out! Uncovering the solution took
me on a surprising ride through cutting edge mind technologies. There I
discovered how each of us can become immune to stress and impossible to
insult; how to predict/overcome obstacles; cut through fear and excuses (our
own and others'); and maximise your resilience, personal power, and impact.
What a find! Would you like to have all that?

To support you, valued colleagues, we've put it all into a fun, energizing,
weekend workshop of proven techniques to strengthen you in these ways and
more, and I'm bringing it to any available venue or institution near you. You
can save yourself, and your friends, from stress and burnout and achieve far
more of what you want in the world by helping me convene and publicise one of
these workshops near you in early-mid July 2004.

"STRENGTHEN the ECO-WARRIOR in YOU! - BE STRONGER! BE HEARD! MAKE MORE
DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD! Gain Resilience! Develop Real Immunity to Stress/
Excuses/ Insults! Build Better Communities. Practical, Interactive,
Affordable Weekend Workshop."

To follow up, we offer ongoing support, individual and institutional
coaching, a one day workshop designed to help communities function, and a
second weekend workshop to suit you. "DEALING WITH HOTHEADS- Strategies for
Communicating with Difficult People: Respond Resourcefully & Talk Angry
People into Cooperation!" Both are also available in house if you want to
accommodate your own organizations specific needs.

How relevant are these strategies to you and associates? Please will you let
others know what we offer? Please ask for articles, brochure, bios,
interview, samples and everything you need to decide.

Please will you confirm receiving this email with any feedback, expressions
of interest, encouragement, possible venue, or ideas for publicity you'd like
to return to me? We need to know what you want asap to arrange flights etc.
(We will be in London anyway June 25th to July 1st at a Neurosemantic
Coaching Training. Anyone interested in finding out more about that, please
let me know!)

Maybe you'd like to share with me any specific problem you face that, once
solved, would be worth a lot to you. We can and will help you. Please let us
know how.

Cheers! And Thanks from Sally Ramsden B.Sc.(Hons) sallyramsden@bigfoot.com

  • [permaculture] ECO-Strength/Handling Difficult People, Sally Ramsden, 02/24/2004