permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: Simon Henderson update]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: Simon Henderson update]
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 17:48:41 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Simon update
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:44:14 -0500
From: gail sullivan <gail@fertileground.org>

Hello All,

This is the last email I'll be sending. Simon will only be with us for
a few more days. He's opened his eyes a couple of days ago and he can
communicate YES and NO with one or two blinks. The doctors have described
his condition now as not viable for a transplant and he's agreed not to
receive any further assistance in staying alive.

I'm going to the hospital tomorrow and taking the emails with me some of you
have already sent. If any of you want to send your farewells with me, please
write to me immediately. I'll read every one of them to Simon and tell him
again how much he was loved.

I'll update the website again now and again when he passes. There will
undoubtedly be a big wake/party planned after we here recover a bit. I'll
announce that, too. Here's that web address again:
http://semioticpixels.com/friends/

If you want to talk to me about any of the details, feel free to call me at
360 352-2428

Love is, Gail

--
Keith Johnson