permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 13, Issue 10

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Antonio Scotti" <antonio.scotti@tiscali.es>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Re: permaculture Digest, Vol 13, Issue 10
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:47:22 +0100

Hello Scott,
yuo are right, I could have written the questions all in the same email, but
I felt that being about all different topics
our fellows in the list could more easily decide what to answer and what
not without having to read the whole email
Also if they were not interested in the subject they can avoid reading it at
all.
This way makes it also easier for storing the replies without having to cut
and past pieces here and there. Your way does save space
the first time though.
Cheers
Antonio