permaculture - [permaculture] Soapstone and other ideas for keeping warm in Greece

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Andrew Clements" <jara@otenet.gr>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Soapstone and other ideas for keeping warm in Greece
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:28:33 +0200

Dear All ,

Thank you once again for all your helpful advice about keeping warm in
Greece . I have researched all your ideas and think that soapstone sounds to
be a good start . I have looked all over the internet at soapstone stoves ,
fireplaces , slabs etc and it looks to be absolutely fabulous but bloody
steep and only available in Finland , Canada and the USA . Does anyone know
of a supplier of reasonably priced soapstone in Greece so that I can build
my over DIY fireplace/stove ?

Thanks ,

Andrew.