permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaworld?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaworld?
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 00:45:26 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robyn Francis" <erda@nor.com.au>
To: "john@eco-living.net, permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 1:18 PM

> The originator of permaworld has a genuine interest in pc from the years
he
> lived in Lismore Australia where PIJ used to be published. Re the pc
> products, they'd have them up there if they existed - particularly
> interested in electronic info products like e-books etc.

Hi Robyn- I must say I just clicked on the merchandising they sell, which
seemed to be things like permaculture branded baseball caps, thongs, bumper
stickers etc, which to me just seemed to be reducing permaculture to some
kind of trendy logo like a 'Slipknot' teeshirt or something... maybe you
could argue that I'm doing the same by making teeshirts with permacuture
design principles on and such like- but I'd feel better about them though if
they were providing a market for goods which genuinely do come from the
permaculture community- for a start maybe your excelent 'Songs From a Green
Guerilla' CD?

Cheers Graham

---