permaculture - [permaculture] URGENT: Urban Permaculture Pictures

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Antonio Scotti" <antonio.scotti@tiscali.es>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] URGENT: Urban Permaculture Pictures
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:37:10 +0100

Hi all,
I am going to teach an introductory course in town in the next few days and
I am realizing that the pictures I am using are sorta not enough or not enough detailed
and it would be great if anybody could point me to some site having pictures showing various
strategies that can be applied to urban contexts that I could use as a teaching resource.
I am willing to exchange what I have if somebody is interested in sharing his/her material.
All the best

Antonio Scotti
Cambium - PermaCultura-es.Org
http://www.permacultura-es.org

Centro Ki Aikido Barcelona
http://www.geocities.com/kiaikidobcn

  • [permaculture] URGENT: Urban Permaculture Pictures, Antonio Scotti, 01/22/2004