permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Honey Locust_"Millwood" Seed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "permaculture.biz" <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Honey Locust_"Millwood" Seed
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 08:53:42 +1100

Title: Re: [permaculture] Honey Locust_"Millwood" Seed

Hello Rick,

Thanks for the tip – I’ve already sent an email to them indirectly thru a garden web server – I’ll now be able to go direct!

Thanks again…

Cheers,

Yours and Growing,

Darren J. Doherty

Applied Diploma of Permaculture Design, (Education, Site Design, System Establishment & Implementation) Permaculture Institute (1995)

Permaculture Design Certificate, Permaculture Institute (1993, 1995, 2001)

Whole Farm Planning Certificate (Train the Trainer), University of Melbourne (1995)

permaculture designer @ permaculture.biz

a. 103 Casey St, East Bendigo, Victoria, Australia, 3550

p. 613 5444 1068

f. 613 5444 0621

e. darren@permaculture.biz

w. www.permaculture.biz