permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Iraq report -NGO/ media

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Vlaun <scott@moosepondarts.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Iraq report -NGO/ media
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:22:19 -0400

Darren and Russ

Thought you might be interested in this article by Andrew Jones from our last Seeds of Change eNewsletter. He discusses his Pc work with Geoff Lawton in a refugee camp in Macedonia. Pretty fascinating whatt they could accomplish in a short time. I hear that Andrew is in Iraq now as well.

http://www.seedsofchange.com/enewsletter/issue_34/permaculture.asp

Peace,
Scott Vlaun