permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Nigerian scam...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "elijah smith" <elijahs@earthlink.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Nigerian scam...
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:42:18 -1000

I don't mean to be contrary - but I wouldn't take these guys personally.  They are ALL OVER the internet - everyone gets them - there have been news articles, fan clubs, parodies - truly an internet cultural phenomenon at this point.

That said, I only get one of these emails every few months - not daily - so I'm not sure they're scanning this mail list...