permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Nigerian scam...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Loren Davidson" <loren@farwalker.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Nigerian scam...
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:45:06 -0700

From: Marsha Hanzi <mhanzi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

>So that´s how he goit my address! hjave received daily letters, always with
>a different name ( but not to my yahoo address, thank God..)

I'd say the odds are better that they're buying email lists, like everyone
else in the known world does. And people don't have to subscribe to this list
to get our email addresses; they just need to have a Webcrawler go through
the archives. The odds that it's someone actually subscribed to this list
actually running the 419 scam are very close to nil.

For one person's creative response to an online Nigerian scammer, check out
www.geocities.com/steerp1ke/David_Ehi.html

Build soil,

Loren