permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Tools, Maple syrup, ants

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Tools, Maple syrup, ants
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 14:04:52 -0800

RiverValley wrote:
I starting to collect to tools for clearing land that is brush, brambles and
small alders.

So far I've decided to get a swedish axe, a Ralph Martindale Machete
(pattern #4), a brush blade for my scythe and a 24" buck saw that Lee Valley
tools sell.

Where are you getting your Ralph Martindale Machete from? Are Chillington
Tools also available from your source?

Am I over looking any important tools for the job?

I'd say just a few :-)

Have a look at this hand tool sourcelist:

http://market-farming.com/gardening-hand-tools.faq

--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net