permaculture - Re: [permaculture] question re pattern recognition

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ERDA Institute <erda@nor.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] question re pattern recognition
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 23:45:17 -0000

Bill Mollison calls this "phenomenology" or phenomenological information -
the linking of associated phenomena in nature as indicators of events
(flowering, fruiting, planting/germination, breeding, weather patterns etc),
timing seasonality etc. I put out a request for some of these a year ago or
so and received a couple of responses - I'm also collecting these sayings.
Robyn Francis