permaculture - Re: [permaculture] For the survival thread...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Mark <mpludwig@facstaff.wisc.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] For the survival thread...
  • Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 10:02:19 -0600

At 09:04 PM 10/31/02 -0800, you wrote:
Mark wrote:

At the risk of offending, this kind of quasi mystical stuff not only does very little to inspire me, if I was one of the many deeply religious people I have met through the years at organic farming functions I would likely find it out right offensive. IF this really is a system for everyone I would strongly suggest separating the new age gloss form the main body of the design system, it is not at all necessarily to develop good designs.

Is this a troll?

No this is a plea to make sure we don't inadvertently turn people off with language.

Mark:

Go outside (dress appropriately for the weather). Draw a pentagram in the dirt
and place a lit candle at every point. Sit down in the center of it and light some incense. Stare at the nearest tree for fifteen minutes and think calm thoughts. Give thanks for your good fortune. Go back inside and go to sleep. Report back to us how you feel when you arise the next day.

Happy Halloween.
--
L.F.London

Should I take my frame drum along? ;<)