permaculture - Re: [permaculture] For the survival thread...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: skartar@cfbt.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] For the survival thread...
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:09:03 +0000

Graham - chill.

Carol is charging you to question your *expressed* opinions, not your
existential self.

"Graham Burnett"

<grahamburnett@blueyonder. To:
<permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
co.uk> cc:

Sent by: Subject: Re:
[permaculture] For the survival thread...
permaculture-admin@lists.i

biblio.org

01/11/02 08:11 AM

Please respond to